What is Term Life Insurance?
Term Life Insurance is designed to provide financial protection for a specific period of time. With traditional Term Life insurance, the premium payment remains the same for the coverage period you select. Common periods of time are usually 10 or 20 years. After this period, policies may offer continued coverage but usually at a substantially higher premium. Term life insurance is generally less expensive than permanent life insurance.
Types of Term Life Insurance are as follows:
- Guaranteed Level Term Life Insurance
- Annual Renewable Term Life Insurance
- Return of Premium Term Life Insurance
- Decreasing Term Life Insurance
- Modified Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance Features
Term Life Insurance features are as follows:
- Convertibility of Term Life Insurance
- Decreased Term of Term Life Insurance
- Changes in Premium for Term Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance policies are Renewable
- Term Life Insurance Rider Facilities
Why Buy Term Life Insurance?
- Insure Specific Goals
- Pay Off a Mortgage
- Provide Financial Independence
- Make life more comfortable for your Loved Ones
- College Tuition
- Pay Off Credit Card or Other Debts
- Provide your Family with Money to Move
- Pay off Loans and Liens
- Create a Charitable Donation
- Pay for your Final Expenses
Term Life Considerations and Variables:
- Term Life is more Affordable
- The Term Length can match your needs
- The policies are easier to understand
- Quote comparisons are available online
- Regrets? Term life can be converted to a Permanent Life Insurance policy.
How Can American Integrity Insurance Solutions Help You with a Term Life Insurance Quote?
American Integrity Insurance Solutions is an independent insurance consulting agency that partners with dozens of carriers to provide people with unbiased advice on a variety of insurance products.
Our team is readily available to craft a policy that custom fits to your needs. We promise to not only provide a policy fulfilling your specific needs, but also to help you understand how and what it protects you against.